Typically, an operator's premium numbers constitute just 5% of the total number pool. The aim of our Number Monetisation service is to unlock the latent value of the remaining 95% of the number pool. With Number Monetisation, consumers are able to get a wide choice of special numbers at a variety of price points thereby opening up a fresh significant revenue stream for the mobile operator.
As a company we get mobile and offer you a global outlook and deep execution skills in delivering solutions for Mobile Operators. We pride ourselves in being smart and agile, and champion elegant and simple integrations. In the Number Monitisation service our team has enjoyed considerable success across geographies.